Wednesday 30 April 2008

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe



Television presenter Holly Willoughby has defended her wardrobe for the reality show 'Dancing on Ice' after literary criticism from viewing audience.
According to reports, members of the public possess complained that the presenter's dresses ar as well revelation.
Responding to the complaints on ITV register 'Loose Women', Willoughby said: "It's exactly the weirdest thing that has ever happened - wish I've been livelihood in someone else's world the last deuce weeks."
"My dead body dictates that it suits certain things, so I always have on the same style of get dressed. Unfortunately those ar the things that pay off attending. It would be nice if the publicity was, 'Isn't she good at her job?'."
She likewise told The Mirror: "I can't believe the shake it caused. I like to have on feminine clothes and I've had people approaching up to me in the street saying how much they liked it."